PCI’s Volunteering Program provides many opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and works of PCI to gain more practiced skills by working on PCI’s projects. By participating as a volunteer in PCI you will gain more skills and improve them, these skills such as confidence, communication, responsibility, teamwork, building innovations, and also:
- Networking opportunities.
- Experience to work in an international atmosphere.
- Practical work assignments.
- Getting an opportunity to make substantive contributions to an NGO’s work.
- Learning more about project management.
- Attend various events and meet new contacts as you represent PCI in various projects.
Requirement to get volunteering certificate
- Reach minimum 80% presence